Type Here to Get Search Results !

Julia Jacklin Covers Sugar Ray For Triple J

A couple of months ago, I was in an AT&T store on one of those errands that takes way, way longer than it should. While I was waiting for who knows what, a naggingly familiar song came over the store speakers, and it took me somewhere between 30 and 60 seconds to realize that I was hearing Sugar Ray's 1999 hit "Every Morning." That's not a song that I encounter very often these days — not like "Fly," anyway. I will eventually have to write about "Every Morning" for my Alternative Number Ones column, but I hadn't even thought about that song in forever, even though it was once absolutely omnipresent. Then I walked around with "Every Morning" stuck in my head for like six hours. It was rough. I wonder if Julia Jacklin had a similar experience, since I don't know how else to explain her decision to cover "Every Morning."

The post Julia Jacklin Covers Sugar Ray For Triple J appeared first on Stereogum.



from Stereogum https://ift.tt/aFHVhpv
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.